Bullard Texas Hotels, B&Bs, and RV Parks
Bullard Texas Hotels and Lodging
Bullard does not currently have any hotels or lodging other than the highly-rated Kiepersol Estates Bed & Breakfast located just east of Bullard on FM 344. Also, the KE Bushman's RV Camp is an upscale RV park and resort on U.S. Highway 69 near the Celebration Center.
Nearby Tyler offers a variety of hotels, motels, inns, extended-stay suites, RV parks, and other accommodations situated near the major tourist, business, shopping, and medical centers of the city.
Bed & Breakfasts around the Tyler area offer exceptional amenities and services.
Kiepersol Estates B&B in Bullard Texas
Hotels, Motels, B&Bs, Lodging, Accommodations in Nearby Tyler
Tyler offers a variety of hotels, motels, inns, extended-stay suites, RV parks, and other accommodations situated near the major tourist, business, shopping, and medical centers of the city. Bed & Breakfasts around the Tyler area offer exceptional amenities and services.
Map of our hotels and motels in Tyler
RV Parks in the Tyler Texas Area
The Tyler area features a number of RV parks in all parts of the city, and in all directions from the city. Listed below are a sampling of parks available to RVers:
- K.E. Bushman's Camp - south of Tyler on US 69 in Bullard near the Kiepersol Winery & Celebration Center
- Lavender RV Park and Lavender Farm - The park has 24 RV spaces that serve even long RVs, both 30 amp and 50 amp with roomy pull thrus. It is located 5 miles south of Bullard off US Hwy 69. The park is only 8 miles from Lake Jacksonville and 9.9 miles from Lake Palestine, and 23 miles from lake Striker, giving easy access to three lakes. A place to park a boat and trailer is available, as are tent camping and picnic areas.
The park also has three acres of land dedicated to growing wonderful healing and refreshing Lavender flowers to relax in. Call 903-617-4731 for more information about the RV park, farm or special events.
- Country Inn and RV Park - Mt. Selman
- AOK RV Park - just north of Bullard, and east of Flint on FM 346, close to US 69
- #1 RV Park of Tyler - 12421 State Highway 31 W, 2 miles west of Tyler's Loop 323. Member of Good Sam Club, Woodalls, and many other fine RV Discount Clubs
- Tyler State Park - north of Tyler
- Lake Palestine Resort RV Park - on Texas Highway 155 just off the Lake Palestine bridge
- JB's RV Resort - on the west side of Lake Palestine, near Chandler, Texas
- Palestine Pines RV Campground & Marina Park Resort - on the east side of Lake Palestine, in Dogwood City, Texas
- R Place RV Park & Campground - near Lake Palestine and Lake Jacksonville, on US84 between Rusk and Palestine
- Big Steve's RV Park & Marina
- Whispering Pines RV and Cabin Resort - on 47 acres north of Tyler at 5583 FM 16 East
- Lion's RV Park - north of Tyler at 4413 FM 16W.
- Springcreek RV Resort - 2.8 miles west of Loop 323 on Highway 64 west of Tyler
- Palestine Pines RV Campground & Marina Park - eastern shore of Lake Palestine
KE Bushman's RV Camp at Kiepersol in Bullard, Texas, on U.S. Highway 69